High Protein Low Sugar Pancakes
Who says pancakes aren’t a healthy breakfast? California-based food blogger Dish and Tell used BuzzFit Protein Coffee to put a high-protein, low-sugar twist on this weekend favorite!
Trying out the recipe? Be sure to tag @buzzfit so we can see how it turned out!
- 1 cup flour of choice
- 1 packet BuzzFit Vanilla Latte Coffee + Protein
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1.5 cups milk
- 1 egg
- Toppings (if desired): Fresh fruit, chocolate chips, nuts, syrup, honey
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the flour, BuzzFit packet and baking powder.
- Fold in the milk and eggs and stir until there are no lumps. Do not over-mix.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slowly pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the pan.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the bottom edges begin to turn golden brown, flip, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately, add your desired toppings, and enjoy!